Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dentistry is an exciting field, but sometimes all the options and different procedures can be confusing. At Galloway Smiles we love talking about teeth, and we always want you to feel like all your questions have been answered. It’s important to Dr. Halderman and his team that we give you all your options and that you fully understand any treatment we complete for you. If you don’t see your question listed below, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer it.
- Are you currently accepting new patients?
- Why do I need a root canal?
- What is a root canal?
- How do I know if I need a root canal?
- Do you see children? At what age do you see children?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
- What should I expect during my first visit?
- Do you take payments?
- Do you accept dental insurance?
- Can I have my previous dentist transfer my records to your office?
- Do You Make Same Day Appointments?
- How Soon Can I Be Seen in an Emergency?
- Do you place dental implants here in the office?
- I Lost a Filling. How Do I Know if it’s an Emergency?