Galloway Smiles
What our patients say about us
As a new patient I felt at ease and very comfortable in a very friendly atmosphere. Dr. and Hygenist were very professional and caring with my dental health. The whole staff was exceptionally nice. Look forward to my next visit.
Samuel M.
Our Services
The treatments you need for excellent dental health
All Services

Can I have my previous dentist transfer my records to your office?

Sure you can, but you will most likely need to contact him or her for authorization. Just bring the contact information with you on your first visit, and we’ll be happy to help you out with this process.

Give us a call to schedule your next appointment.