Galloway Smiles

Can I have my previous dentist transfer my records to your office?

Sure you can, but you will most likely need to contact him or her for authorization. Just bring the contact information with you on your first visit, and we’ll be happy to help you out dentist looking at dental x-rays on computer with this process.

Why We Need Previous Dental Records

When you are asking for a transfer of your dental records, your previous office must sign a release of your records in order to receive them here at our practice. The reason we like to have previous records is so that we know what procedures you have already had done. This helps us moving forward to know what to expect and what treatments will best help your overall health. Call our office and we will happy to help you step-by-step through this process.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (614) 878-8303
View the ADA Accessibility Statement